Clinical Colon Hydrotherapy
In-Office Visit/Consultation $125
In the state of Georgia, this procedure is administered using FDA approved Class II equipment by a trained and certified Colon Hydrotherapist with a medical background and licensure (i.e.nurse, pharmacy, chiropractic, massage). Colon Hydrotherapy providers are required to be covered under liability insurance and resumes responsibility for all patients/clients that are under their care of practice.
Indications for Clinical Colon Hydrotherapy:
- General constipation
- Iron supplementation, Pain, Anti-convulsant, Beta-blockers for hypertension and Anti-Depression medication therapy.
- Slow bowel transit (i.e. Gastroparesis, Colon inertia)
- Fecal Impaction (i.e. low thyroid)
- Preparation for surgeries and colonoscopies
- Re-training/toning of the bowel muscles due to overuse of laxatives
- GERD, Ulcerative Colitis, IBS.